Rules and Regulations
1. All applicants will have to take an admission test, after which the admission will be processed. Applicants must be
at least 4 years of age i.e. Reception age when the Madrasah year starts
2. All students must adorn an Islamic dress code and wear the Madrasah uniform.
3. All students will be expected to respect the timings set by the Madrasah.
4. In case of absence, late arrival or early leave requests, the parent or guardian of the student must inform the
Madrasah before Madrasah commences or the student must present a written excuse from their parent or
guardian to their class teacher.
5. It will be the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure that the student arrives and is collected from the
Madrasah safely. The Madrasah will not be held responsible for the safety of the students once they have left
6. Parents are expected to schedule weekends and holidays in such a manner that students do no not miss class on
7. Parents are expected to ensure that students prepare their sabaq before class. At least half an hour daily is
required outside Madrasah to revise sabaq.
8. The student will be responsible for any damage caused to the Madrasah (e.g. graffiti), and any cost will be borne
in full by the parents or guardians.
9. The Madrasah has the full right to dismiss any student where it seems necessary.
10. In case of complaint or any matter, one should consult the Headteacher either verbally or by writing. Parents
should not contact Teachers directly, whether in person or phone.
11. In case of change of address or phone number, one should immediately notify the Madrasah. If one fails to do so,
the Madrasah will not be responsible for any occurrences in correspondence or emergencies.
For complete details on Madrasah policies and procedures, please refer to the Madrasah handbook.